Terms Of Reference [TOR]
For SAUTIplus Senga Chatbot
|Job Requirement||System development of the SAUTIplus Senga chatbot that is an innovation by RAHU.|
|End Date||To be discussed.|
Title of App/System: SAUTIplus Senga chatbot
Short Description: SAUTIplus Senga Chatbot is an AI whatsapp based system integrated with human interactions to solve the SRHR information gap.
Reach A Hand Uganda (RAHU), a young people centered organization. RAHU is premised on advocacy for young people’s increased access to sexual and reproductive health information. In Uganda RAHU is working with a number of SRHR experts and peer educators are provide information to the community.
RAHU through its innovation came up with the idea of using AI to communicate to young people who while providing rightfull information to the young people through the AI automation and human interactions. The system is to be used by any one who can access the internet from any part of the country without any failure and with live and real time responses.
Under this section we are to look at the system features in relation to development environment, architecture and possible stalks of development.
Other than the real time conversations features mentioned above, the following features are also required must in the app;
- Simplicity for the user. Convenient user interface/ user friendly interface. Must adhere to platform specific UI standards provided by Apple and Google respectively and also those designed by the projects team of RAHU.
- The following system functionalities should be fully functional.
- 1 bot , with access omni channel on whatsap
- Multi-Agent Live Chat
- Team Members/agents
- Agent Transfer & Manager Monitoring
- Broadcasting & Retargeting
- Track the results in Real-time for each campaign
- 1200 Messages/min
- Unlimited Tags
- Unlimited Attributes
- 1 Month Chat History
- Email Support
- Monthly engagement Analytics.
- Sauti senga chatbot whatsapp verification.
- Web application: A web application is required by RAHU & Partners for purposes of reports and M&E.
- Administration Panel: A web admin panel with options to manage the system data must be developed using latest combination of technologies.
- Good performance/Loading Speed. Speed of loading mustn’t keep users waiting.
- Feedback. It must open to everyone and engage users into mutual communication. This is done in accordance to user roles
- Technologies: Contractor must provide details of tools and technologies to be used and why the chosen combination is best suited for the said project. The contractor must consider platform, security and usability while proposing a solution.
- Support: Depending on contractor SLA [Service Level Agreement] the contractor should look at maintenance.
- Scalable: Ability of a system to handle growth in data, users and modules.
- Intellectual property: All information and assets related to SAUTIplus senga system will be the property of RAHU. The contractor must submit all source code and documentation to RAHU upon successful launch and expiry of three months support period.
- Amendment: This Terms of Reference may be amended, modified or varied in writing upon prior written consent of the parties.
Under this section we are to extensively discuss the scope of services, expected outputs and target completion.
The task of the provider will be to develop, design and assist in the launch of a multi-platform system focused on illustrating various components and features as explained in the project description and including impactful results with Uganda and selected.
It will also provide additional information such as information on M&E that is to be shared with the RAHU partners and donors.
Project life: 1.10.2023 – 30.11.2023
Number of modules: 4
Expected no. of clients to be stored in the database: 10,000 – 20,000
|1||Assignment kick-off, InitialAssessment and SRS||Week 1||SRS Document|
|2||Architecture Design andPrototype Development||Week 2-3||Proposed prototype|
|3||Portal Development andDeployment, Testing||Week 4||Completed System|
|4||Stabilization & UAT[User Acceptance Test]||Week 4||UAT sign-off|
|5||User Trainings/Workshops||Week 4||Training Documentations and Manuals|
|6||Support and Maintenance||Whenever needed||Supporting on technical issues that may arise in the due course.|
|7||Assignment Exit Sign-off||Week 5||User acceptance signing.|
During development the innovation analyst will require 2 weekly meetings to do a follow up and overview discussion with the development team following scrum development principles.